Sell My House Fast in Atlanta, GA
We Buy Houses in Atlanta, GA & We Are
Cash Home Buyers
Experience THE Fast & Convenient Sale: "Just Sell it As Is!"
Sell My House Fast in Atlanta, GA
Get an Instant Online "As-Is" Quote
Request Your Cash Offer Now
Just Sell it As Is can help put you in contact with Atlanta cash home buyers that pay cash for homes in Atlanta, GA. When you need to sell your house in Atlanta, our cash buyers in Atlanta will provide an offer within 24 hours.
When you accept the offer from our cash house buyers in Atlanta, GA, the sale process begins. When we buy houses for cash in Atlanta, GA, we can have your money to you in as little as seven days. When you need to sell your house fast for cash in Atlanta, GA, you can count on Just Sell it As Is.
Have You Been Facing the Following Issues While Selling Your House Fast In Atlanta, GA? We’re Ready to Buy Your House!
Sometimes you need to sell your house fast in Atlanta but don’t have the time to make repairs. We buy houses in Atlanta, Georgia, under any condition. When foreclosure is involved, we still pay cash for houses in Atlanta, GA.
You never have to worry about us lowballing you or covering things up during the process. Out of all the companies that buy houses in Atlanta, GA, our process is the most transparent. If we can do something, we will tell you. If we can’t do something, we’ll try to find the next best option.
If you’ve been searching for “sell my home in Atlanta” and have negative issues surrounding your property, we can help you. Have you been searching for “sell my house fast in Atlanta” and fall under any of these categories:
- Are you searching for “someone to buy my house for cash in Atlanta, GA” but can’t find decent results?
- Are you tired of finding nothing but scammers when you search for “sell my house fast for cash in Atlanta, GA?”
- Are you ready to give up and lose your home to foreclosure after countless searches for “sell my Atlanta house fast?”
- Are you in a situation with troublesome tenants and searching for “sell my house in Atlanta?”
- Are you desperate for someone to buy your inherited home after searching for “cash for my house in Atlanta?”
If you have been facing any of the issues above, we are here to help. Check out the following situations where we can help you:
|Any reason||Any condition||Any challenge|
Massive Repairs Needed
Major Repairs Needed
Old, Outdated Houses
Full of Stuff or Trash
Late on Mortgage Payment
Out of Area Property
Why Should I Choose Just Sell it As-Is to Sell My House Fast in Atlanta, GA?
- You get a fast cash offer when you deal with our cash home buyers in Atlanta, GA.
- After we buy houses in Atlanta, GA, you don’t pay any of the closing costs.
- Our cash home buyers in Atlanta, GA, can help you save your credit by avoiding foreclosure.
- There are no fees or hidden charges when we buy houses in Atlanta, GA.
- Dealing with our cash home buyers in Atlanta, GA, means getting great customer support and a stress-free solution.
- The process is easy and transparent when you deal with our cash home buyers in Atlanta, GA.
- When we buy houses in Atlanta, GA, we handle the repairs, so you don’t spend money on them!
- Our cash home buyers in Atlanta, GA, can also help with the moving process.
- When we buy houses in Atlanta, GA, rest assured you always get a fair price.
Sell My House Fast In Atlanta, GA Through Just Sell it As-Is vs. Sell My House Fast In Atlanta, GA Through Traditional Real Estate Agent – What’s the Difference?
Our process of buying your home is much simpler than using a real estate company. We eliminate many of the headaches involved with the traditional process:
- You will never spend a dime on repairs when you sell to us!
- We never require you to clean the house up and take photos for staging.
- We let you pick the closing date and never make you pay the closing costs!
- When you sell your house to us, you only have to show the home once during the initial inspection.
- The price we give you from the start is the amount you get in the end. We don’t take any fees or commissions from our customers.
- The paperwork you have to fill out is minimal when you sell to us.
- We save you valuable time to help you avoid stress.
Check out the comparison table below between Selling Your Atlanta, GA House to Just Sell it As Is and Traditional Real Estate Agent –
Sell My House Fast in Atlanta, GA with
Just Sell it As Is
|Traditional Home Sale|
|Selling process||Fast, easy and transparent||Lengthy and complicated|
|Average days to close transaction||As little as 24 hours||Could take over a month or two|
|Average number of showings||Not more than 2||20-25|
|Average commissions||No commissions||Depends on the final price|
|Average days to prep and stage home||No prepping or staging required||Up to 10 days or more|
|Transaction costs||No transaction cost||Up to $25K|
|Who Pays Closing Costs?||You don’t have to pay any closing cost||2% on an average|
|Estimated Real Estate Agent Fees||No agent fees||Up to 6%|
|Estimated Home Ownership and Overlap||ZERO||Up to 1%|
|Repairs Required to Sell Home||None||Could be a substantial amount|
|Inspection & Financing Contingency||ZERO||Yes, up to 15% of sales fall through|
|Timeline||As little as a week||Could take over 3 months|
|Repair||We take care of the repairs||You need to take care of this|
|Closing Date||You can pick up your own closing date||It depends on the realtors|
|Offer Timeline||Less than a week||Could take more than a week|
|Obligation Offer||No obligation||Depends on situation|
How We Buy Houses in Atlanta, GA?
How Does this Process Work?
Mr. Marshall said, “Wanted to downsize. I was very satisfied with the service.”
Laura Said, “Move to a better neighborhood. Everything was taken care of.”
Sandra said, “I wasn’t safe in the house. I’m no longer in danger. You guys are phenomenal!”
Selling Your House Fast in Atlanta, GA – Frequently Asked Questions
How fast do homes sell in Atlanta, GA?
When you sell your Atlanta house to us, the sale process starts once you accept our offer. Otherwise, it will take over 60 days when you list on the market.
What types of homes does Just Sell it As Is buy in Atlanta, GA?
There’s no set outline for the types of homes we buy in Atlanta. We make all considerations!
Are homes selling faster in Atlanta, GA this year than last year?
The annual sales rate is 8.7%, with the average market time at 63 days and a range between $50,000 and $1,579,175. Last year, 22,497 homes were sold in Atlanta.
What’s the best time to sell a home fast in Atlanta, GA?
If you plan to sell your house in Atlanta, GA – the best month to sell is in January, and the worst month to sell is in August.
I need to sell my house fast in Atlanta, GA, but don’t have time to repair it? What should I do?
We are looking for sellers just like you! We never make our clients pay for repairs, so our situation is ideal for you!
Where do homes sell fast in the Atlanta, GA area?
Based on data, Garden Hills and Midtown seem to be the most attractive areas in Atlanta.
How fast can I get the offer?
We provide an offer for your Atlanta house within 24 hours most of the time.
Why not go the “For Sale By Owner” route?
If you’re willing to take on a second full-time job, you should go with the for sale by owner route. However, if you want to save substantial time and money, you should choose our fast cash process. Listing the home for sale on your own means handling EVERYTHING that comes with the process.
How does Just Sell it As-Is figure out the price for my house?
After a short inspection, we figure out the price of your home based on age and condition. We also factor in the expenses we will need to put into the home in order for us to flip it.
Would it be difficult to sell my house by myself?
The answer to this depends on whether your house needs repairs and how hot the market is. Normally, selling a house fast in Atlanta, GA is never easy on your own, even if the workload is fairly small.
Should I expect to get a fair price for my house?
We take pride in providing each of our clients with the fairest price possible.
Does Just Sell it As-Is buy houses from landlords, real estate agents, or other investors?
We will buy houses in Atlanta, GA from any type of owner on the market. We aren’t picky about who we do business with as long as everything is on the up and up!
What if I’m not in a hurry to sell my house in Atlanta, GA?
We recommend that you still contact us. You might find that our cash process can still help your situation. If it can’t, we have other options available for selling your home.